Plagiarism Control Policy
Guidelines for plagiarism-check in academic and research publications
- Up to 10% similarities may be permitted, as per UGC, New Delhi guidelines
- Above 10% similarities shall be asked to withdraw the manuscript, and will not be considered for publication.
Similarity checks for exclusion from Plagiarism
- All quoted work reproduced with all necessary permission and/or attribution.
- All references, bibliography, table of content, preface and acknowledgements.
- All generic terms, laws, standard symbols and standards equations.